Hi all,

I spotted a light orange buffy throat and face adult swallow, with buffy rump
patch mid-day today, flying around with one Violet-green Swallow.  It was
flying over Snakeskin Picnic Area parking lot, below Pueblo Reservoir dam, for
about 5 minutes.  After seeing the bird with my binoculars, and quickly seeing
everything that I needed to, I then started trying to photograph the bird,
hoping something turns out, since Cave Swallow is still not on the state list.
I think the best photo of it can be seen at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brandonsbirdphotos/3954711354/

I don't know how likely this bird is to be re-found, though look at swallows
carefully, and have the camera ready, since there might be more.

In other news, I photographed a very cooperative Blue-headed Vireo along
Arkansas River, near the Fish Hatchery Ponds, below Pueblo Reservoir dam.  This
area is west of Valco Ponds parking lot on the south side of Arkansas River.
Photos can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/brandonsbirdphotos/

Earlier this morning I photographed a female hummingbird at Van Truan's house
in Pueblo, that seemed very interesting.  A photo of it can be seen at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brandonsbirdphotos/3953732782/

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO