Dear Cobirders,
        I headed out to Prince Lake #2 this morning in the hopes that some of
the Sandhill Cranes remained.  The county roads were lined with Hawks
of nearly every flavor and I wouldn't be surprised if some were Rough-
legged Hawks to complement the Ferruginous Hawks Nathan and I saw
yesterday at Lagerman and Boulder Reservoirs.  There were no Cranes at
Prince Lake #2, but the Black-bellied Plover was still present as were
two Baird's Sandpipers, the largest Greater Yellowlegs I've ever seen,
and at least 25 Long-billed Dowitchers.  I also swung by North Teller
Reservoir on the way home and found a further 17 Long-billed
Dowitchers along with Hooded Mergansers, Brewer's Blackbirds and 1
Least Sandpiper.  It appears that the theme of this storm was Hawks,
Dowitchers and Baird's Sandpipers.

Cheers,
Walter Szeliga
Boulder, CO