Cobirders,
        The large Yellowlegs at Prince Lake #2 doesn't sit well with me.  It
flew in with a group of Dowitchers and I wasn't able to confirm that
it's uppertail covert  pattern was definitely that of Greater
Yellowlegs and not Common Greenshank.  If there is anyone who wants to
head out there and confirm that this isn't a Common Greenshank (ultra
unlikely, but who knows) that would be great.  As a bonus, you can see
the Baird's Sandpipers and Black-bellied Plover!

Thanks,
Walter Szeliga
Boulder, CO