I refound   the Yellow-throated Warbler and Common Yellowthroat at
8:30 this morning.  Connie Kogler spotted it twice before I left about
9:00.  The Yt Warbler was feeding high in ponderosa pines in the end
50 yards of Pine Point.  I'll post a photo later today.
David Waltman
boulder
Sent from my iPod