Just a reminder of the Boulder Bird Club First Sunday birdwalk at Walden
Ponds will be still happening tomorrow despite the lovely weather. Do not
forget about the time change tonight. We will be there tomorrow morning at 9
AM(or 8AM for those who forget to change their clocks!). A great time to
look for winter ducks through our new scope. Free and all are welcome. Hope
to see you there.
Lonny Frye
Trip Coordinator for the Boulder Bird Club