Delta CBC is going to be the 19th of December, meet 0730 at the north side of
the parking lot of City Market in Delta.  Yours truly is somehow in charge this
year.  Call me for details or questions, or to sign up:  970-985-2244 (cell) or
970-527-5806 (home) or even at work, I suppose, 527-4131, although I am taking
some time off next week.  Update as we get a couple weeks out.  BCAS is, or
possibly has sent out a press release.

So far I know of half a dozen who tell me they will, or are trying to, be there.

Will get the info on the CBC website today if I can remember my password.  If
not, probably tomorrow.

Dennis Garrison
Paonia