Tony,

Greenwood Wildlife Rehab Center (in Longmont) has tended to DC Cormorants.
But I don't think they have the resources to retrieve the injured animals
from the field, instead relying on people to bring them in.  Their phone is
303-545-5849.

Mike

--
Colorado Field Ornithologists: http://www.cfo-link.org/