Hi Cobirders  I got some birding in  around Boulder with my son Bob
and his wife Sondra.  We didn't find the Palm
Warbler. Went to Dodd Rsvr where there were 3 Ross Geese. One still
had some black on its' neck. No Snows.

Found a Harlan's Hawk on east side of US 287 just north of Isabelle -
all dark  with typical white with smudgy
streaks. It liked to be on the wire and moved several times and went
down to the side of road.

At Prince Lake #2 on the south shore in the grass facing the water
was a first year Osprey. It flew low to the left
and disappeared into the thick shrubbery.

Other places did not produce any thing noteworthy.

Bob Spencer Golden

--
Colorado Field Ornithologists: http://www.cfo-link.org/
Colorado County Birding:  http://www.coloradocountybirding.com/