Late this afternoon -- at dusk -- several skeins of Snow Geese flew over our
house -- 260 altogether, I'd estimate. Today they headed sort of SSW, and some
skimmed over Castlewood Canyon.

I heard some yesterday, maybe at 4 p.m. but never saw them, and saw a handful
two or three days before that.

We haven't heard Cobirders talking about Snow Geese close to the Front Range,
at least I don't remember postings. Where did these have come from? What
destination -- Big Johnson? Pueblo Res.? San Luis Valley? Bosque del Apache? --
I wonder.

Hugh Kingery

--
Colorado Field Ornithologists: http://www.cfo-link.org/