Both the Golden-crowned and Chipping Sparrows were still at the
feeders at the Red Rocks Trading Post as of 11:00 A.M. this morning.
I scattered some seed in the garden area (SW corner of the yard) and
then called Rob Raker.  Rob took some decent photos of the Golden-
crowned as well as some other birds from the patio and the deck
upstairs between 10:30 and 11:00 A.M.  Good  morning light for
photographers.  List of species seen today:

Downy
N. Flicker
W. Scrub Jay
Black-billed Magpie
Black-capped Chickadee
Townsend's Solitaire
Spotted Towhee
Chipping Sparrow
Song Sparrow
Golden-crowned Sparrow
Dark-eyed Junco            Gray-headed, Pink-sided, Oregon, and Slate-
colored
House Finch
Pine Siskin
Rock Pigeon

Rob and I have seen a Canyon Wren on the rock walls to the south
recently, but not today.

Mike Henwood
Morrison

--