I live in Prairie Vista, and he was on our roof on Monday, and had it NOT
been for you good people (birders) I never would have seen this wonderful
sighting. I thought that you were well-behaved and respectful of the
neighborhood. In no way did I think for a second that you were obtrusive or
were blocking traffic. Some people probably need a wee-bit more fiber in
their diet. In fact, when the Snowy was seen on out lot, I would have
welcomed anyone to walk up as close as they'd like.

I'll be sure to add my comments to KRDO.

Thanks to all that have sent wonderful photos and allowed us the opportunity
to see this magnificent owl - truly a once in a lifetime experience.

Chuck Bessant

Deborah Wolbach

16551 Prairie Vista Lane

  _____