*Hi all, *
   Just wanted to send a quick reminder out about this rare opportunity to
see the Denver Museum of Nature and Science bird collections, arranged by
Eric Defonso for the Fort Collins Audubon Society:**

*January 27 (THIS Wednesday) Denver Museum of Nature and Science, plus a
tour of the bird collections. Leader: Eric DeFonso
*From Fort Collins: Meet at the Transportation Center parking lot just west
of the Harmony Rd/I-25 interchange for a planned 8:30am departure, returning
around 4pm. We'll carpool to Denver and spend a day at one of the finest
natural history museums in the country, with a special bonus - a rare
hour-long guided tour of the bird specimen collections! Just to be clear,
these are not live birds, but specimens collected in Colorado and beyond
that are used to scientifically document the composition, distribution, and
ecology of birds worldwide. Bring a lunch or buy one at the museum cafe.
yoer...@yahoo.com or call 472-1761 for more info. There is an entrance
charge for the museum. Not from Fort Collins? Call Eric to arrange another
meeting option.
--
Pat Hayward
FCAS Publicity