Hello CO Birders,

In April mid-late I will be leading a trip for a local birding tour company and
wanted to ask a couple of questions about locations:
*       The furthest south we'll be is in Granada so unfortunately we won't be
in the Comanche NG; can you please suggest good locations in the Prowers county
vicinity (or Kiowa/Cheyenne counties as we'll be heading North to Wray in the
afternoon) where we may run into grassland species such as Chihuahuan Raven,
Grasshopper, Lark, and Cassin's Sparrows, Lark Bunting, Long-billed Curlew, and
Ferruginous Hawk.
*       Tunnel Drive for Rufous-crowned Sparrow- are the directions on the CFO
Cnty Birding site the best ones to follow?  I'm just wondering about the very
steep first 100 yds in case we have some less agile travelers.
*       Higbee Cemetery- I want to make sure I heed the warning on the CFO Cnty
Birding site about not trespassing in this area, so to that end I just want to
be clear on what constitutes trespassing as I suppose this can differ depending
on where you are.  Is walking into the cemetery grounds, as one seems to be
able to do in Lamar without issue, considered trespassing here?
*       Rabbit Ears Pass- there're apparently a road that heads east to a
maintenance shed- good spot for Three-toed Woodpecker I've heard.  Does anyone
have good directions to this road/location?

Thanks so much for your time.

Best regards,
Joe Bear
CT

********************************************************************This
message (including any attachments) is confidential and/or
privileged. It is to be used by the intended recipients only. If
you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are inherently
insecure and susceptible to change. The Royal Bank of Scotland
Group, plc ("RBS") and its US subsidiaries, and affiliates and
subsidiary undertakings, including but not limited to, RBS plc New
York and Connecticut Branches, RBS Securities Inc., ABN AMRO Bank
N.V. New York and Chicago Branches and, ABN AMRO Incorporated,
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. and RBS Citizens, N.A., shall not be
liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the
information contained in this communication or Attachment nor for
any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. RBS does not
guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses,
interceptions or interference. RBS and its subsidiaries and
affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of any email or
attachment, that an email will be received or that RBS or its
affiliates and subsidiaries will respond to an email.

RBS makes no representations that any information contained in this
message (including any attachments) are appropriate for use in all
locations or that transactions, securities, products, instruments
or services discussed herein are available or appropriate for sale
or use in all jurisdictions, or by all investors or counterparties.
Those who utilize this information do so on their own initiative
and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or