Quite a lot of interest in this PO posting.

The little town on Jeffco Road 126 is Pine.  It's the back way between
Woodland Park and US 285.   Brynmar Road is a little to the South of Pine.
Pine only has a few roads.

The best way to see an immediate location is to copy and paste the latitude
and longitude I have provided (exactly as it is typed) below into Google
Maps, Bing Maps, or Google Earth.

Rick Taylor

Pygmy Owl.  I know local birders are very secretive about Owl sightings in
general.  Pygmys are entering breeding season, so we do not want to disturb
them. But today I saw a Pygmy who does not appear to be disturbed in the
least by traffic passing within feet.  This bird has eluded me for 30
years.  A lifer, I have never been in the right place at the right time.  We
were searching intently.  My wife picked it out.  This one was perched on a
powerline, just a foot from the power pole along Deckers Road (Jefferson
County Road 126), at 7:55AM on 4 February.  It was 0.7 miles south of the
intersection with Brynmawr Road right were the SouthPlatte Oxbow is closest
to the road.  39 24.213N, 105 18.354W  Rick Taylor