The Golden-crowned Sparrow is still at the visitors center at Red Rocks.  Sarah
Burbank and I first spotted it about 1:20 today.  It seems very shy and
disappears quickly.  Our viewing was hampered by all the folks out enjoying the
nice day-the flock was spooked off quite a few times while we were there.

Lots of Juncos, BC Chickadees, Scrub Jays, House Finches, Spotted Towhees and
Robins.  Also saw 1 Song Sparrow and 1 Canyon Wren.

Bringing seed surely helped us spot the sparrow.

 Lauren

Lauren Burke
NOCO Wrenegade Charter Member
"It's a bird thing. It just is."