Hi all:

A quick drive around today produced 5,537 cranes (+/- 1500), and about 4,000
Cackling and Canada Geese. It was amazing to see about 3,000 birds lift off the
grainfields as the powerful Bald Eagles flew by. I sometimes think they do this
just because they can!

There was one Snow Goose, and one unusual white-bodied with typical  neck and
head Cackling Goose in the mix. Anybody know more about these unusual
white-bodied birds please let me know. This is not the first time we have seen
birds like this. Also Am Wigeon, Pintails, GW teal and Mallards. Even got the
kids raving after a reluctant start.

Hope you can come see them in the coming weeks. Crane Fest is March 12-14th as
a reminder.

John Rawinski