This morning I found a Field Sparrow in with a dozen or so juncos at Runyon
 Lake in Pueblo.  The juncos and sparrow were seen along the creek that
flows out of the lake into the Arkansas River.

This Field Sparrow had a plain gray face and underparts.  The the  crown
was rufous but there was no rufous coloring on the face or  underparts.
Similar to the Field Sparrow illustration in Sibley labeled  "Gray adult."

I also stopped by Lake Pueblo this afternoon.  The Great Black-backed  Gull
was at the south marina. The Long-tailed Duck was at the western ice limit
along with a Lesser Black-backed Gull.

Rich Miller
Canon City