An afterwork hike yielded a Lincoln's sparrow on a small creek near the
Arkansas River yesterday. The area is near the lower part of Reservoir Rd.
We also have mourning doves and EC doves singing in our Aberdeen
neighborhood, and a robin.

This morning we hiked Aiken Canyon off Highway 115. Lots of activity in
there. Many juniper titmice were observed and many were singing. All three
nuthatch species and both chickadees in CO were observed. It was beautiful
day to get out.

Tammy Ivahnenko
Rick Clawges
Pueblo