Monday, March 8 there was a pair of hooded mergansers on the little
pond at the park just north of Florida on the east side of the river
-- sorry don't know the name of that pocket park and I've lived in
this area for nearly 40 years!

There was also a pair on the river a bit upstream toward Evans. I also
saw a pair on the pond in the South Platte Park south of Mineral. I
know the pond as Pond #5, but see it listed differently by the Carson
Center. It is the pond with the blind.

Richard Anderson