This morning (3/23) I decided to go chase some birds that have been in
Jefferson County recently. Then work my way back home through Broomfield County.

Dinosaur Ridge: Jefferson
Juniper Titmouse - 1 found easily just south of the hawkwatch station

Red Rocks: Jefferson
Golden-crowned Sparrow - 1

Wheat Ridge Greenbelt: Jefferson
American Dipper - 1 under the I-70 bridge
Rusty Blackbird - 1 male
American Avocet - 1 along the shore of West Lake
Barrow's Goldeneye - 1 pair on Bass Lake

Lowell Blvd. just north of 144th Ave.: Broomfield
White-winged Dove - 1 in the yard of the 3rd house north of 144th

Cole Wild
Loveland