I agree.  I do not believe in broadcasting sensitive species' nesting sites.
The ABA Code of Ethics states in part:

1(c) Before advertising the presence of a rare bird, evaluate the potential
for disturbance to the bird, its surroundings, and other people in the area,
and proceed only if access can be controlled, disturbance minimized, and
permission has been obtained from private land-owners. The sites of rare
nesting birds should be divulged only to the proper conservation
authorities.

Kay

Kayleen A. Niyo, Ph.D.
Niyo Scientific Communications