We've seen Rosy-Finches several times a day since late October at our feeders
here just outside Grand Lake. The flocks have been 30-200 in size with a nearly
equal mix of Brown-capped and Gray-Crowned (including Hepburns). The past
couple weeks the flock has transitioned to nearly all Brown-capped. Today's
flock was about 60 Brown-capped with one Black Rosy-Finch, no grays. The black
was the first we've seen since last October.

Marilyn Binkley
Grand Lake, CO