This morning (4/4) Nick Komar and I tried to relocate some of the interesting
gulls found yesterday in Weld County.
Black Hollow Reservoir
    GLAUCOUS-WINGED GULL - 1 first cycle bird (Nick thought it was a different
bird than he saw yesterday)
    ICELAND GULL - 2 1st cycle birds, one of them flew towards the Weld County
Landfill while we were there
    Thayer's Gull - 2 1st cycle birds

Weld County Landfill
    ICELAND GULL - 2 1st cycle birds, one of which is probably the bird that
flew this direction from Black Hollow
    GLAUCOUS GULL - 1 adult
    Thayer's Gull - 2

Windsor Lake
    GLAUCOUS GULL - 1 2nd cycle bird

We had a total of 10 'white-winged' gulls: 1 Glaucous-winged Gull, 2 Glaucous
Gulls, 3 Iceland Gulls, and 4 Thayer's Gulls.

Cole Wild
Loveland