I just had a male Broad-tailed Hummingbird at my feeders. That ties with
4/14/2003 for my earliest return date.
On 4/12, I had three Swainson's Hawks in the county at Nelson Road near Airport
Road. Two Says Phoebes on 4/9 at 63rd and Plateau Road. On 4/8, I was very
lucky to find a Barn Owl perched in the morning sun at Lagerman Reservoir.
Photo at the link below. Don't bother asking about the Barn Owl specifics. Not
that I wouldn't tell you. That owl just happened to land in that tree briefly
as I drove by, and that was it.
David Waltman
Boulder
http://www.flickr.com/photos/waltmandavid/4502767685/