I saw some interesting things around Pueblo today.

Sorry to those of you who think I've been posting too much lately, there are
tour groups in the state right now, and most come through Pueblo, and want to
look for things, so I'm trying to let people know what is around, incase they
want to look for them.

A singing White-winged Dove in Pueblo City Park, near the concrete path that
goes down to the Arkansas River.

A singing Eastern Phoebe, a Black Phoebe, and a male Wilson's Warbler along the
Arkansas River, east of Pueblo Blvd., and west of the footbridge that goes over
the river.  I was on the North side of the River when I found these birds.

A singing House Wren at west of the Pueblo Nature Center and another one at the
Osprey Picnic Area in Rock Canyon.

Three White-faced Ibis, a Greater Yellowlegs, American Avocets, and Franklin's
Gull at North Picnic Loop Road at Pueblo Reservoir.  This location on Monday
evening had two Snowy Egrets that Margie Joy found.

Eight Long-billed Curlews, several Greater Yellowlegs, another White-faced
Ibis, and two Blue-winged Teal were at SWA boat ramp on the NW Side of Pueblo
Reservoir.

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO