After an extended work assignment in San Diego, I am home and enjoyed
my first Colorado birding day in a while today.  Highlights:

Redhead - pond in Quail Creek Park, Brooomfield (136th & Zuni)
Lesser Scaup (4) - Erie Reservoir
Bald Eagle (1 Adult, 1 3rd year) - ~1 mile east of Union Reservoir on
CR-28
Great-Tailed Grackles (2) - Weld CR-48 near Lower Latham Reservoir
Burrowing Owls (2) - Weld CR-46 north side ~1/4 mile east of CR-45

As usual, my photos can be found on flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rudi_noodle/

Rudi Nuissl
Broomfield, CO