Fairmount Cemetery, Lamar
Nashville Warbler (1 adult male, I think a "western" race based on the grayish
back and frequent tail-flicking, which makes it a different individual than the
other two I've seen down here of late).

Oriole (heard) - presumably it was a Bullock's, my FOS oriole, but when I
finished with the Nashville, the oriole was nowhere to be found.

Thurston Reservoir, north of Lamar (with Jane Stulp, Dottie Russell, and during
the ibis observations by Mark Peterson and Brad Steger)

Glossy Ibis (1 for sure, and a second individual that looked OK for glossy but
not perfect) - on the south shore of the res a little ways southwest of the
boat ramp, with several White-faced Ibis

White-eyed Vireo (1) first spotted by Dottie, along the east side of the res,
just west of the ditch road in cottonwoods, willows, currant clumps, and even
down in dead kochia weed along the water (decent views and poor photos obtained)

Cattle Egret (FOS for me, spotted by Mark) along the north shore of the res
with, what else, horses

Other Miscellaneous Observations: LCC was very quiet this afternoon.  The only
migrants I saw were Hermit Thrush, Yellow-rumped Warbler (5), Wilson's Warbler
(1), and Orange-crowned Warbler.  I did not see the Harris's Sparrows.  I heard
one cardinal, did not hear any Carolina Wrens.

Mark and Brad reported seeing two Broad-winged Hawks over Willow Creek this
morning, a MacGillivray's Warbler at the north end of LCC in the currant
thicket near the creek.  Jane had a FOS Yellow Warbler, Nashville Warbler,
Cassin's Vireo, and another Northern Parula at her yard early this morning.  I
think Mark and Brad said they also saw the Nashville and a Cassin's Vireo at
Fairmount.

Dave Leatherman
Fort Collins