Weld County birding (Becca, Kristen, Jen and me) from Wellington SWA
to Loloff Reservoir (and in between).

Total of 71 species--Cozzen Lake active

Sharp-shinned Hawk - 1 (eating European Starling outside my window at
home)
Great-tailed Grackle - lots (Wellington SWA; Loloff; Latham; Beebe;
WCR 59)
Mountain Plover - 1 (WCR 33/100--new location)
Burrowing Owl - 3+ (WCR 33/100)
Chipping Sparrow - 3+ (Nunn)
Loggerhead Shrike - 1(Nunn)
Long-billed Dowitcher - 15+ (Cozzens Lake)
Wilson's Phalarope - lots (Cozzens Lake; Loloff; WCR 59)
Greater and Lesser Yellowlegs - small group (Cozzens Lake)
Willet - lots (Cozzens Lake; Latham; Beebe)
"Peep" - 1 (Cozzens Lake)
Mute Swan - 1 (35th Ave Gravel)
White-faced Ibis - hundreds (Beebe)
Marbled Godwit - 4 (Loloff)
Black-necked Stilt - dozen or so (Loloff; WCR 59)
Eared Grebe - 1 (Loloff)
Ruddy Duck - 12+ (WCR 59)
Virginia Rail - 5-6 (Latham)
Multiple Whimbrels - Cozzen Lake (reported by Kathy B)
Semi-palmated Plover - 1 Cozzens Lake (reported by Kathy B)
Sandhill Crane - 1  Cozzens Lake (reported by Kathy B)

Thanks
Gary Lefko, Nunn/CO
http://ColoradoBirder.ning.com/ -- Home of the "Nunn Guy"