Here are some of the highlights from southeast Colorado from 5/3.

Lamar Community College - Prowers County
Prairie Warbler - 1 singing
Yellow-throated Warbler - 1 singing
Mourning Warbler - 1 female
"Solitary Vireo" - 2 (1 for sure Cassin's, the other to me looked like it was
probably a Blue-headed Vireo)
Broad-winged Hawk - 2 (1 Adult, 1 Juvenile)
White-eyed Vireo - 1

Rocky Ford State Wildlife Area - Otero County
Green Heron - 1 (the first I have heard about in CO so far this year)

Ordway Reservoir  - Crowley County
Northern Waterthrush - 1

Yesterday (5/2), Dan Maynard and I saw a 'Lilian's' Meadowlark sitting on the
fence at the intersection of Highway 40 and County Road 9 in Cheyenne County
(just east of the town of Wildhorse).

Cole Wild
Loveland