Have a small pond and waterfall in my backyard here in beautiful
downtown Smudgewater - Edgewater.  Was excited to have a beautiful
male Lazuli Bunting at the pond late yesterday afternoon.  Got a nice
drink at the waterfall, then plucked at some dandelion heads for
twenty minutes or so.  Moved on, and haven't seen him today.

Inspired me to go look for Lazuli's out at E. White Ranch where I've
seen them before.  No joy, but did note Black Headed Grosbeaks,
Bullock's Orioles, Western Tanager, Yellow Warbler, Scrub Jay ( been
there all winter) Song Sparrow, Flickers, Cowbird, Meadowlarks, and
Turkey Vulture.

William Bond