Here are the results of banding Sat 5-15-10 at Fountain Creek Regional Park
Area 7 west:

We had a good day, record numbers (for us) of Yellow-rumped Warblers and
Northern Rough-winged Swallows, plus our first ever Violet-green Swallow, an
adult female Redstart and two Norther Waterthrushes.

Today's List:

American Redstart  1
American Robin  3
Aududbon's Warbler  38
Barn Swallow  3
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher 1
Common Yellowthroat 11
House Wren  2
Lincoln's Sparrow  2
Myrtle Warbler  8
Northern Rough-winged Swallow 18
Northern Waterthrush 2
Orange-crowned Warbler 1
Song Sparrow   2 recaps from last week
Swainson's Thrush 1
Violet-green Swallow 1
Yellow Warbler  1 +1 recap from last week

Totals        15 species 93 +3 recaps = Total 96

David Elwonger, who roosts at 8400' near Woodland Park Colorado