From: "Mark Peterson" <mpeterso...@yahoo.com>
To: "CoBirds" <cobirds@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 12:08:05 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [cobirds] County List updates

COBirders,

Finally, I have all the county lists updated dating back to March. I apologize
for the long wait. The next update will be as usual on the 1st of July. I will
be updating both Lifetime and Horizontal lists. Feel free to send me your
updates anytime before midnight on July 1st.

http://cfo-link.org/birding/county_reports.php

-----
Mark Peterson
Colorado Springs