A recent trip to Mt Evans netted some shots of a Ptarmigan. There was a pair
together. I was not able to capture any images of the second one. I found
them just a the tree line ends by the Nature Center/bathrooms. Additionally,
I finally captured some images of a pair of Dippers that were at the
waterfalls off 40 just short after you enter Berthod Pass. I have been
wanting to get some images since moving here 2-1/2 years ago but just never
came across any. As a photographer friend of mine out of Minnesota said,
they are a bird that is a blast to watch as it dives in and out of the
water, even rapidly moving water. He was right! Anyway, I hope that you
enjoy the images.

http://www.greensphotoimages.com/newimages/

Ron Green

Scencic, Nature, and Wildlife Photography

http://www.greensphotoimages.com

"The only losers in a race are those that refuse to run" author unknown