8000 ft elev camp ground with pines
hanging around camp ground
lone individual, quiet

the closest match I can come up with is 1st yr female Pine Warbler,
but I suspect they are too rare for this to be correct

quite non-descript grey/brown upperparts...head perhaps a bit more
brown than back
underparts a shade or 2 lighter
long tail perhaps 2" longer than folded wings
short, narrow bill
white wing bars visible on folded wings and in flight
did not notice anything on unfolded tail feathers in flight, but it
(white) might have been there.

I feel it was not a Solitaire because there was more brown in the
coloring and no distince eye ring...and the wing bars
also did not seem to be a good match for Gray Jay or Clarks Nutcracker
or Mockingbird

BTW I enjoyed many Green-tailed Towhee's at West Lake (near Dowdy) as
well as a bald and an osprey fishing!