For the better part of spring and all of summer there has been an unusual dove
like bird (at least for me) near the intersection of Colorado Hwy 66 and Weld
County Road 5. It hangs out about 50 feet north of the intersection on CR 5
(usually on the east side of the road) up on the power lines just north of the
Liberty Hall Grange. It looks like a dove, but it is nearly white in color.
Actually a very pale buff that can appear white in the right light. I saw it
again this afternoon on my way back from Longmont. It has the size and body
type of a dove, not a pigeon.

Anyone else see this bird? Any ideas?

Pauli