Hi Cobirders,

The famous Pacific Loon is still enjoying McIntosh Lake in Longmont as of 10am
this morning. I was able to find him in the westernmost arm of the lake out
about 100 yards from the dam with my scope from the last parking area close to
the lake and dam on Lakeshore Drive. A half mile walk to the west over the dam
brought me close enough to get a better view, but I could only obtain poor, but
identifiable, digiscoped images of him. He was very active and doing his
strange surface feeding with an occasional dive. Cool bird!

Larry Griffin
Ft. Collins