Today Jeanne and I headed for areas south of the Colo Spgs airport with the
following highlights.

Big Johnson - 1 Common Loon

Widefield City Park Pond - 1 Mississippi Kite

Fountain Creek Nature Center - 1 first year male American Redstart in Area 4.
The bird was in the trees just to the south of Rice's Pond. We were sitting on
the bench at the small kiosk for the trail that heads back to the east toward
the Nature Center building. We were resting there and he came out on the outer
branches several times to give us excellent views.

Mel Goff
Colorado Springs