Today I had four hummingbird species. The last time I had Black-chinned here
was August of two years ago.
Rufous, 1 adult female, 2 juvenile males
Calliope, 1 female, 1 juvenile male
Black-chinned, 1 juvenile male
Broad-tailed, 40-60? (I've been out of town and temporarily lost count of
consumption, by which I estimate the numbers).
All four species were photographed good enough for ID, but not particularly
good shots. All but the Broad-tailed were fairly skittish today.

David Waltman
6,000 feet, 1/2 way between Boulder & Lyons