Hey all!

Headed to Crow Valley this morning to try and re-find the Connecticut
Warbler.  There were several possible sightings but no definite ID.
This bird is tough to see and doesn't like to leave the brush.  I had
to leave around 11:30am and Mark Chavez and Kirk Huffstater (hope I
spelled those names right) were still searching.  I'm sure they'll
post if they got a good look at the bird.

Other sightings included

1-Black and White Warbler -southwest corner
1- Cassin's Vireo- just south of the picnic area
8-10 Townsend's Warblers all over the campground
2 Macgillivray's Warblers
Many Wilson's and Yellow Warblers
1- Yellow-breasted Chat
2- Warbling Vireos