Black Hollow Reservoir
  ARCTIC TERN - juvenile. Appeared to have a short bill, black on the head
extended all the way around the back of the head and most of the top of the
head was black, but it had a white forehead. Very little black in the wingtips,
which wasn't even visible most of the time while watching it. I was not able to
see any carpal bar in the wings during the time I was watching it. It was only
seen in flight for about 5 minutes before it disappeared behind some trees. I
have been looking for it for the past 30 minutes without success.
  Red-necked Phalarope - 4
  Hundreds of Ring-billed and California Gulls
  Cassin's Kingbird - 1

Norma's Grove
  Winter Wren - 1 refound
  Brown Creeper - 1