Hello, Birders.

Marcel Gahbauer and I visited Walden Ponds, Boulder County, around lunchtime
today, Wednesday, Sept. 22nd, and we saw and heard a Palm Warbler there. The
bird was at 40.042351 N, 105.187719 W. For those of you who are less
quantitatively inclined, the bird was in the southwest corner of the pond just
south of Cottonwood Marsh.

Check this out. After the Palm Warbler, I sent Marcel up to Weld County to look
for Arctic Tern. What can I say?--it just felt like a great day for Arctic Tern
in Weld County. Clearly, I deserve some of the credit for Cole Wild's find of
an Arctic Tern in Weld County later in the day... ;)

Ted Floyd
Editor, Birding

Follow Birding magazine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/BirdingMagazine