Roger Linfield, Joe Roller, and I had a great day (10/5) in Phillips County,
here are the highlights.

Holyoke Lions Fishing Club pond
   Field Sparrow - 5 (County bird 200 for Roger, congratulations on such a
great
accomplishment in this county.)
   Chestnut-collared Longspur - 4 flyover

Frenchman Creek SWA
   NELSON'S SPARROW - 1 (seen well by Joe and myself) We flushed the bird
several times and got a good look at it in flight.

      Other Sparrows (Grasshopper, Chipping, Clay-colored, Vesper, Lark, and
White-crowned)
   Swainson's Thrush - 1

Town of Holyoke
   Black-throated Green Warbler - 1 male