Folks,

The weather conditions at Cherry Creek have deteriorated.  As Brandon stated
this morning when it was sunny, calm and 50 degrees, we had the bird on the
small sandbar very close to the dam on the west (marina) side.  A cold front
has backed into the area.  It is now windy, foggy and 29 degrees at Cherry
Creek.  Cole Wild indicated he was viewing the Ross's Gull just before the fog
settled in.  I suspect the bird is still there but viewing conditions are poor.

I will be at the Lake Loop point in the morning around 8, should you be coming
to see the Ross's Gull.  If the bird is there, we'll find him!

Glenn Walbek
Castle Rock, CO