From: Scott Severs <scottesev...@gmail.com>
To: cobirds@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, November 23, 2010 7:40:36 AM
Subject: [cobirds] Important source of funding for birds up for renewal

Hi Birders,
An important source for funding for migratory bird conservation is up for
renewal in Congress. Please consider taking a moment of your time to show your
support for all the birds that you personally enjoyed over the past year. The
bipartisan Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act (NMBCA)is the only
federal U.S. grants program specifically dedicated to the conservation of our
migrant birds that is available throughout the Americas. It has a proven
track-record of success since 2002, advancing conservation for many declining
species, such as the Cerulean Warbler.

It only takes a moment and much easier than seeing a Ross's Gull! :) The
American Bird Conservancy (a very good organization) has an easy link here:

http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5400/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=4721

Thank you!

--
Scott