Today, I finally was able to get better views of the Ross's Gull as he put on a
great show near the marina.  It's been really fun seeing all the familiar faces
in the birding community enjoying this great bird!  I was suprised to see not
only a Say's Phoebe but also a very late Spotted Sandpiper near the trail
leading to the Ross's sandspit. A couple of photos of the Ross's and Mew Gull
can be seen below:

Mark Chavez
Lakewood-Green Mtn
http://jaeger29.smugmug.com/