The Black-legged Kittiwake appears to have left Union Res. and headed West,
maybe towards McIntosh in Longmont. Viewing from the road next to the sailing
club in the SE corner I located the kittiwake with Jessi Oberbeck and another
couple. Bill Kaempfer and John Vanderpoel rushed in from Jackson Res. to join
us getting fleeting glimpses of the kittiwake heading north by northwest. Into
Boulder County?

While looking for the kittiwake I started on the north side and found an adult
Trumpeter Swan emerging from the cattails on the west side. When searching from
the SE corner I saw one Lesser Black-backed along with all else reported by
Floyd.

Todd Deininger
Longmont, CO