A 1st winter Iceland Gull just flew from a small pond on the east side of
Namaqua Road in SouthEast Loveland (Larimer). It was photographed in poor
lighting by Nick Komar and myself. Nick saw the bird while driving to my house
to pick me up this morning. It looked very similar to the bird that I saw at
Windsor Reservoir on Wed, I would guess it is the same bird.
While unsuccessfully trying to refind it at Rist Benson Reservoir we saw an
adult Thayer's Gull.
Cole Wild
Loveland

Sent from my iPhone