Yesterday at 8:20 (ten minutes earlier then our first report) the pine
warbler came to our little Ft. Collins home. The things different this
time was he was three feet from my face and we actually got some
pictures of tha little fella. Also we comfirmed our sitting with
another skilled birder. The temp was 19 degrees at that time over here
in the Four Season Neighborhood.  Also this time we was on the same
exact feeder (a pinecone that was covered  with peanut butter and
millet). We are sensing a trend in when it comes but it definently
could come at any time.

          Skyler Bol