I went out this morning and took many pictures of the Rosy finches
from my vehicle at the Allison Place location, I did not see any at
the Joshua St location. One of the neighbors came by and asked me what
I was taking pictures of because his house was directly in the
background behind the feeders the finches were at. I explained and he
was satisfied but I realized I was intruding on his space and I left.

Enough said.

Bill Kosar
bill_ko...@man.com