The lack of consensus could probably be cleared up if we had some facts
about the bird's behavior, as Coopers behave vastly different than
Sharpies.  I concede that the tail on this bird appears more rounded,
consistent w/ a Cooper's & the white band on the tail appears slightly
thicker than a Sharpie.  However, I do note this bird has the pale eyebrow,
which Coopers lack (at least adult Coopers).  Honestly, though, the overall
size of this bird just seems too small to be a Coopers.

Nicolle Martin
Littleton, CO